This video gives a very realistic image of what it is like to be a carer:
Just to let you know, since we have started asking for donations we managed to raise : £ 542.71 since December 2009! A big thank you to all who are supporting us and special thank you to Melissa M, who donated £ 250 alone towards the Christmas party (in order to include Lambeth Carers)!
With all the donations that you carers are making during the events (however small), we have been able to use this to help paying for the event costs and other things:
Things that have been paid for with your donations:
- Business Cards for RTK
- Sticky Labels
- Teas and Coffee’s
- and more…
Thanks again and see you soon!
All the best from the RTK-team
Anna and Bella
WISH LIST :
If you have anything that you are about to throw away but is still okay to be used, think again! We need all sorts of things..
- filling cabinets (for storage of files that we need to keep for record)
- External HD for backups (min 500 GB)
- Flat Computer Screen + keyboard
- scanner (our old one broke down!)
Always comes in handy:
- A4 white paper (for inkjet printer)
- ink for our printer (Canon IP4600 Printer- Photo Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- A4 envelopes
- plastic punched pockets
- Lever Arch Files